Thats new at the CES 2018
Artificial Intelligence, Sports Tech, Smart Cities, Design & Source, High Tech Retailing and Digital Money to make Headlines. Including massive growth in Eureka Park startups, vehicle technology, C Space and innovation policy.
CES 2018 will once again feature breakthrough products and services across a range of industries and consumer interests. New this year are dedicated areas and programming focusing on sports, smart cities, artificial intelligence, high tech retailing, digital money and more. CES 2018 will showcase life-changing technology across more than 2.7 million net sq. feet of exhibit space - the largest show floor in its 51 year history.
One of the fastest growing areas at CES, Eureka Park, will feature more than 900 startups from 42 countries, up 50 percent over last year. CES will also showcase the latest in vehicle technology, with more than 400 exhibitors making the automotive footprint at CES the fifth largest stand-alone auto show in the U.S. More than 170 government officials will attend CES to use the show and the Innovation Policy Summit conference track to examine hot-button policy topics that drive innovation and advance the industry. Last but not least, C Space returns for its fourth year and brings together the world's innovators, content creators, marketers and creatives in one venue including Amazon, eBay, Facebook, Google, Hulu, NBCU, Spotify and more.
Areas and programming appearing for the first time at CES include:
- CES Sports Zone - Tech West, Sands, Halls A-D
- Tech for athletes, arenas, eSports and next-gen sponsorships
- Smart Cities at CES - Tech East, Westgate
- Entire connected ecosystem for global smart city sector
- AI Marketplace - Tech East, LVCC, South Halls 1-2
- Data analytics, speech recognition and predictive tech
- Turning AI into New Ways of Doing Business SuperSession
Returning areas of major growth include:
- Eureka Park - Tech West, Sands, Hall G
- CES' home for startups - Expanded from 600 to 900+ exhibitors from 42 countries
- Vehicle Technology - Tech East, LVCC, North Plaza
- Opening keynote by Ford Motor Company CEO Jim Hackett
- 11 automakers and a dedicated area for self-driving vehicles